The Cordoba 20SM is a soprano size ukulele that has a solid quarter-sawn mahogany top and quarter-sawn mahogany back and sides. The handmade and traditional wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
Case sold separately.
A well-built ukulele with a solid top.
- Solid Mahogany top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Matte Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard
20SM Soprano Ukulele
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard, 13 1/2" Scale Length
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10, 12
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 16 total
- Body Width & Length: 130mm at the upper bout / 180mm at lower bout / 530mm in total length
- Body Depth: 59mm at lower bout / 52mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Tone
- More For The Money
Comments about Cordoba 20SM Soprano Ukulele:
I needed a better Ukulele to record radio spots. and studio work into mics. This has a good strong volume and tone, I haven't found a flaw. I normally find 'something' to have set up, or worked. Not needed on this one. Hat's off to the inspector. The foam case was without flaw also. I could not be happier.