- J13229 000001000 J13229000001000
Cordoba 22B Baritone Ukulele
- Write a Review
The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and Indian rosewood to the ukulele. The 22B is a baritone-s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A solid spruce top paired with Indian rosewood back and sides and stage-ready electronics.
The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and Indian rosewood to the ukulele. The 22B is a baritone-sized ukulele featuring a solid spruce top paired with Indian rosewood back and sides, rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and mahogany neck. The 22B features a soft cutaway with Cordoba electronics so you can plug and play. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek, high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS binding/rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: All-natural wooden rope pattern purfling
- Rosette: Hand-inlaid wooden rope pattern
- Finish: High Gloss polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width and Length: 6.75" at upper bout, 8.75" at lower bout, 11.75" length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" at upper bout, 3" at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with black buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U
- Electronics: Cordoba 2Band
- Case: Sold separately
Grab a uke from a brand with a history of making fine acoustic instruments. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.