- J05055 000000000 J05055000000000
Cordoba 22C Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and rosewood to the ukulele. The 22C is a concert sized uku...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Popular tonewoods and deluxe appointmenets make this ideal for the serious player.
The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and rosewood to the ukulele. The 22C is a concert sized ukulele featuring a solid spruce top paired with rosewood back and sides, rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and mahogany neck. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
Top: Solid spruce
Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
Binding/Bridge: Black ABS Binding / Rosewood bridge
Purfling/Inlay: All-natural wooden rope pattern purfling
Rosette: Hand-inlaid wooden rope pattern
Finish: High Gloss PU
Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck/Rosewood Fingerboard
Scale Length: 388mm (15.25")
Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
String Spacing: at Saddle 41mm
Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
Body Width & Length: 6" at upper bout, 8" at lower bout, 11" length
Overall Length: 24"
Body Depth: 2.5" at upper bout, 2.75" at lower bout
Tuning Machines: Silver with Black Buttons
Strings: Aquila 7U
Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
Grab a uke that'll inspire you to keep playing. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.