- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 24T Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J31739 000001000 J31739000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 24T brings another exotic wood combination to Cordoba’s ukulele line, offering a unique look and a brand new tone. This tenor ukulele features a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exotic tonewoods and a distinct voice.
The 24T brings another exotic wood combination to Cordoba’s ukulele line, offering a unique look and a brand new tone. This tenor ukulele features a solid cedar top paired with spalted maple back and sides. The outcome is a ukulele that really projects its voice, regardless of its size. Padauk binding, fingerboard binding, and a padauk rosette add a beautiful pop of red to the 24T’s striking appearance. Additional features include a rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and spalted maple headstock veneer.
- Tenor ukulele
- Solid cedar top
- Spalted maple back and sides
- Padauk binding
- Fingerboard binding
- Padauk rosette
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
- Mahogany neck
- Spalted maple headstock veneer
- Case sold separately
Get a uke you can be proud of. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.