- Write a Review
Upgraded tonewoods and style.
The Cordoba 25T-CE embodies the charm of traditional ukulele ornamentation combined with the striking natural figure of acacia, an exotic tropical wood closely related to koa, the beloved tonewood native to Hawaii. This tenor size ukulele features a solid exotic acacia top and figured acacia back and sides, providing a bright, round and familiar voice. The 25T-CE represents the very roots of the ukulele itself, incorporating a wooden rope-style top binding with a herringbone rosette and tie block, hearkening to the old-world origins of the instrument.
Other features include a thinly applied satin finish, bone nut and saddle, and Aquila strings, appealing to discerning customers who are shopping for a tasteful and authentic ukulele. The 25T-CE is equipped with Cordoba's active pickup system with volume, treble and bass controls. 25 Series ukuleles are also available in sizes including soprano, concert, and tenor.
- Top: Solid acacia
- Back & Sides: Acacia
- Binding/Bridge: Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern/ Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple
- Rosette: Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish: Satin polyurethane in natural
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 17" / 432mm
- Nut Width: 35mm / 1.38"
- Fret Marker Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 18
- Bracing/Build: Spruce fan
- Body Width & Length: 9 1/4" (235mm) at lower bout/ 6 7/8" (175mm) at upper bout/ 11 3/4" / 298mm body length
- Overall Length: 26" / 660mm
- Body Depth: 3 1/8" (80mm) at tail/ 2 1/2" (65mm) at heel
- Tuning Machines: 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Case: Sold separately
Step up to a Cordoba ukulele. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.