- H68073 000001000 H68073000001000
Cordoba 25TK-CE Tenor Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Cordoba 25TKCE is a handmade tenor size ukulele that features a beautiful solid acacia top and back with acacia sides. A cutaway body facilitates...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
A handmade tenor uke with a cutaway and on-board electronics.
The Cordoba 25TKCE is a handmade tenor size ukulele that features a beautiful solid acacia top and back with acacia sides. A cutaway body facilitates full fretboard access. On-board electronics include an under-the-saddle piezo pickup and a 2-band preamp. High-end appointments such as an ebony fretboard, natural wood rope pattern rosette, gold tuners with pearl buttons, wenge veneer headstock, and satin finish make this a truly exciting instrument for ukulele enthusiasts. A Cordoba deluxe gig bag is included.
- Style: Tenor sized with cutaway
- Top: solid acacia
- Back & sides: solid acacia back, acacia sides
- Neck: mahogany
- Nut: composite
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: pearl inlays on the 5,7,10, 12
- Rosette: all natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern
- Saddle: composite
- Bridge: rosewood
- Tuning machines: gold with pearl buttons
- Electronics: Piezo pickup with 2-band preamp
- Finish: natural satin
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Case: Cordoba gig bag
25TK-CE Tenor Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Number of frets: 14 to body, 18 total
Body length: 26-1/8" (665mm)
Body width:upper bout: 6.88" (175mm) lower bout 13.18" (335mm)
Body depth:upper bout: 2.5" (62mm) lower bout: 3-1/8" (80mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.