- Product J08462
Cordoba 32T-CE Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
The 32T-CE tenor uke appeals to the player looking for the darker, and more dynamic tone that is typically associated with solid rosewood back and si...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Constructed in the same traditions as a Spanish guitar, this tenor uke is lightweight but built to last with dark, dynamic tone.
The 32T-CE tenor uke appeals to the player looking for the darker, and more dynamic tone that is typically associated with solid rosewood back and sides. The 32T-CE also features a solid Sitka spruce top for added clarity, along with a beautiful rosewood bridge, binding, and fingerboard. The styling is refined and sleek, using abalone for the inlaid rosette and rosewood for the binding, capped off with Cordoba's signature elevated headstock with a figured acacia overlay. It features a soft cutaway and the L.R. Baggs Five.O pickup, a small, lightweight pickup specifically engineered for the ukulele's unique size and voice. The finish is a hand-rubbed polyurethane, applied as thin as possible for maximum resonance. Other features include a black TUSQ nut and saddle, chrome Grover tuners, and a Cordoba polyfoam case.
The 32T-CE belongs to Cordoba's 30 Series, a premium line of boutique, all-solid tenor ukuleles approached from a classical or Spanish guitar-building perspective. Most notably, Cordoba is using an integrated neck joint or "Spanish Heel" instead of a traditional dovetail joint to join the body and neck of the ukulele. This method of construction offers a lighter weight and more stable heel joint that increases resonance and is less prone to movement as the ukulele ages. Cordoba collaborated with renowned luthier Pepe Romero Jr. on the 30 Series, adopting Romero's vision of building ukuleles as if they are small guitars using traditional Spanish building methods. The result is an incredibly lightweight tenor ukulele with a deeper and wider body, featuring a Spanish heel neck joint, fan bracing, and a wider fingerboard for easy playability.
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood binding and bridge
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Hand-rubbed PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck/Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 432mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Nut/Saddle: Black TUSQ
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width and Length: 227mm (8 15/16") width at lower bout / 170mm at upper bout / 660mm (25.8") total length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 79mm (3 1/8") at lower bout / 67mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Grover Tuning Machines with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U High G Nylgut Tenor Set + 1 extra wound Nylgut Low G string
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Five.O
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: Not Applicable
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case
Just like your playing will get better with age, so will this uke. Order today!