- H96253 000001000 H96253000001000
Cordoba 35TS Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The 35TS belongs to Cordoba' new 30 series, a premium line of boutique, all-solid tenor ukuleles approached from a classical or Spanish guitar buildi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-solid tenor ukulele with a sitka spruce top made from a Spanish guitar building perspective.
The 35TS belongs to Cordoba' new 30 series, a premium line of boutique, all-solid tenor ukuleles approached from a classical or Spanish guitar building perspective. Most notably, Cordoba is using an integrated neck joint or œSpanish Heel instead of a traditional dovetail joint to join the body and neck of the ukulele. This method of construction offers a lighter weight and more stable heel joint that increases resonance and is less prone to movement as the ukulele ages. Cordoba collaborated with renowned luthier Pepe Romero Jr. on the 30 series, adopting Romero' vision of building ukuleles as if they are small guitars using traditional Spanish building methods. The result is an incredibly lightweight tenor ukulele with a deeper and wider body, featuring a Spanish heel neck joint, fan bracing, and a wider fingerboard for easy playability.
The 35TS tenor uke features all solid acacia for back and sides which give it a clear, bright tone, and distinctive figured appearance. The 35T also features a solid Sitka spruce top along with a beautiful rosewood bridge, binding, and fingerboard. The styling is refined and sleek, using abalone for the inlaid rosette and rosewood for the binding, capped off with Cordoba' signature elevated headstock with a figured acacia overlay. The finish is a hand-rubbed polyurethane, applied as thin as possible for maximum resonance. Other features include a black TUSQ nut and saddle, chrome Grover tuners, Aquila Nylgut strings, and Cordoba standard gig bag.
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid acacia
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Hand-rubbed polyurethane finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: No
- Scale Length: 432mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- Nut/Saddle: Black TUSQ
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint, fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 227mm (8-15/16") width at lower bout / 170mm at upper bout / 660mm (25.8") total length
- Body Depth: 79mm (3-1/8") at lower bout / 67mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Grover chrome with black buttons
- Strings: Aquila
- Case: Gig bag
Grab a uke from a brand respected for fine acoustic instruments. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- stays in tune,very easy to play,looks very nice
- playing with others , playing for own enjoyment
Comments about Cordoba 35TS Tenor Ukulele:
this is my second ukulele both of them were Cordoba's.the first one was less exspensive but was really nice,this one is fantastic.more volume and so mellow. I belong to a dulcimer club and several people play ukulele's and this one is as nice as more exspensive ones. I would definitely recommend this one. had problems with wrong case but Musiciansfriend took care of that withen two days. GOOD JOB.
- Was this a gift?: