- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Soprano Mahogany Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J07854 000000000 J07854000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Soprano Mahogany Ukulele is an affordable way to acquire an instrument that sounds as great as it looks. It's made of warm-sounding mahogany...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany top, body and neck with dot inlays.
The Dean Soprano Mahogany Ukulele is an affordable way to acquire an instrument that sounds as great as it looks. It's made of warm-sounding mahogany, including the neck which has a comfortable V profile. A soprano is the most compact of the ukulele family with its 13" scale length, perfect for players with smaller hands.
Set Mahogany V Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
Pearl Dot Inlays
Case sold separately
Grab a Dean that you can take everywhere. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.