- Write a Review
A portable, concert-size model with elegant appointments.
The Dean Ukulele Travel Uke is ideal for taking with you on your next business trip or holiday. Its compact size and sturdy construction are made for the road and, along with the inlays and binding, it's something you'll be proud to pull out for jams in any setting. It features a spruce wood body with a mahogany neck and soft V scale length that's easy to like. Abalone inlays and mahogany binding add some nice touches to this very playable uke from the premier guitar maker.
Case sold separately.
- Travel Size Body Depth Series
- Uke Travel Concert paint
- Satin natural finish
- Satin wood top
- Spruce wood body
- Mahogany wood neck
- Mahogany binding
- Abalone body neck type
- Set neck profile
- Soft V scale length
- 15" nut width
- 1-7/8" number/frets
- 20 fretboard
- Rosewood inlays
- Abalone dot tuners
- Open gear inlays
- Abalone dot
- Case sold separately
Spread your wings with this fun-size uke. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.