- J09479 000000000 J09479000000000
Deering Goodtime Midnight Special 5 string Resonator Banjo
- Write a Review
A black and white standalone banjo with a modern look, the Midnight Special is the top of the Goodtime line. It has a special new Deering Tone Ring m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clear and bright sound of maple that projects very well.
A black and white standalone banjo with a modern look, the Midnight Special is the top of the Goodtime line. It has a special new Deering Tone Ring mounted on a violin grade maple 3-ply rim for a sound that is absolutely amazing in an affordable banjo. This modern black and white banjo has a look that is striking and classic at the same time. It's a modern banjo players banjo with great performance at an affordable price and is American made.
- Slender Rock maple neck stained black
- White dot inlays
- Goodtime logo in white
- Deering peghead shape
- Planetary Tuners: Geared 5th string tuner
- Durable Satin finish
- Spikes installed at 7th, 9th, and 10th frets
- 3-ply violin-grade maple rim stained black
- Nickel-plated steel Goodtime Tone Ring
- 11? frosted top high crown head
- Steel tension hoop
- 16 bracket shoes
- Two-piece flange
- 16 flat hooks
- 16-9/32? hex nuts
- Patented adjustable Goodtime tailpiece
- Nickel-plated armrest
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Maple resonator stained black accented with white binding
- Durable satin finish
- G,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well
- Neck Width at the nut: 1-1/4?
- Scale length nut to bridge: 26-1/4?
- Resonator diameter: 13-7/8?
- Overall instrument length: 38?
- Weight: Approx. 8 lb.
For a Goodtime Banjo, call or click today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.