- H86735 000001001 H86735000001001
Diamond Head DU-200 Soprano Ukulele
Natural Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
Ukuleles are popular for a reason-they are just plain fun to play. The Diamond Head DU-200 Soprano Ukulele is carefully handcrafted from select mahog...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ultracompact instrument that's highly portable and fun to play.
Ukuleles are popular for a reason-they are just plain fun to play. The Diamond Head DU-200 Soprano Ukulele is carefully handcrafted from select mahogany and combined with a bridge and fingerboard made of rosewood for a soulful sound and excellent playability. Tuning is easy with reliable, guitar-style tuning machines that are perfect for the beginner or the advanced player. Topped off with perfectly dressed frets, quality strings and a pro set-up, these Diamond Head Ukes are a great deal.
Includes gig bag.
- Mahogany body and neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with M.O.P. plastic dots
- Accurate 14:1 gear ratio, gold-plated guitar-style tuners with white plastic buttons
- White plastic nut and saddle
- Natural mahogany, polyurethane finish
- Scale length: Soprano (346mm)
- Black gig bag included
Catch the wave with this affordable uke from Diamond Head. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.