- Product H89385
Eastman MD315 All Solid Wood F Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
The F-style mandolin is the bluegrass icon, the percussive chop on the two and four of classic bluegrass music dating back to Bill Monroe. The F-styl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable F-style mandolin with pro features.
The F-style mandolin is the bluegrass icon, the percussive chop on the two and four of classic bluegrass music dating back to Bill Monroe. The F-style mandolin remains the heartbeat of the new generation of bluegrass musicians, and the Eastman MD315 represents a new entry point for traditional craftsmanship and quality tonewoods.
It features a carved solid spruce top with ivoroid binding, and a hand-carved solid maple back & sides for remarkable tone and projection.
- Individually hand-built using traditional materials & œOld World craftsmanship
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Maple back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge
- F-style body with F-holes for superb tone & projection
Order today and get a real instrument for a fair price.
- Body Dimensions: 27³ x 10³ x 1 23/32³
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16³
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32³, bone
- Scale Length: 13 7/8³
- Fingerboard: 12³ radiused Rosewood
- Frets: Dunlop #6310
- Inlays: White mother-of-pearl
- Bridge: Fitted adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Stamped chrome
- Tuners: Chrome
- Strings: D™Addario J74 strings
- Available Finishes: Classic
- Finish: Satin lacquer
- Case: Gig bag included