- Product H89386
Eastman MD805 All Solid Wood A Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
The Eastman MD805 A-style or "teardrop" as it is sometimes called, is one of Eastman's top-of-the-line mandolins. It features the finest select tonew...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One of Eastman's best A-style instruments.
The Eastman MD805 A-style or "teardrop" as it is sometimes called, is one of Eastman's top-of-the-line mandolins. It features the finest select tonewoods, including a solid, carved Adirondack spruce top and highly select flamed maple for the back, sides and neck. It has a bone nute and abalone inlays, and is as beautiful to behold as it is to listen to.
It is a real charmer, with a warm and round chop tone, as well as a clear and ringing chord sound. The single notes jump out with tremendous definition and clarity. It is a tremendous instrument, perfect for gigs, jams or recording. It is an instrument you will treasure forever.
- Individually hand-crafted
- Premium hand-carved solid tonewoods
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Solid highly-flamed maple back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard
- Adjustable ebony bridge
- A-style body with F-holes
- Warm, ringing tones
- Excellent sound projection
Order today and be happy forever.
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16³ x 10³ x 1 7/8³
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Highly-flamed Maple
- Body Binding: Full Ivoroid Boxed
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16³
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32³, bone
- Scale Length: 13 7/8³
- Fingerboard: 12³ radiused ebony
- Frets: Dunlop #6310
- Inlays: Abalone
- Bridge: Fitted adjustable ebony
- Tailpiece: Vintage nickel cast
- Tuners: Vintage nickel Schaller
- Strings: D™Addario J74 strings
- Available Finishes: Classic, Classic/Sunburst, Sunburst
- Finish: High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Case: Fitted case included