More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J23333 000001000 J23333000001000
Fender 52E A-Style Concert Tone Mandolin
- Write a Review
The Concert Tone A52E "A"-Style Mandolin is a stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, and now, each one has been dutifully u...Read More
Upgraded design and appointments to give you more projection and complex tone.
The Concert Tone A52E "A"-Style Mandolin is a stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, and now, each one has been dutifully upgraded with all-new features. From upgraded spruce tops to reengineered asymmetrical tone bars, it's designed to deliver more projection and complex tone than ever before. Available in a classic Vintage Sunburst finish, it also boasts time-honored features reminiscent of original-era Concert Tone instruments, including blue/green pearloid acrylic "vintage nouveau" inlays.
Other features include laminated mahogany back and sides, a one-piece "V"-shape nato neck with "Concert Tone" headstock, rosewood fingerboard with 21 frets and synthetic bone nut, aged white neck and body binding, nickel-plated hardware and much more.
- Series: Folk
- Type: "A" style mandolin
- Body Material: Laminated spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides
- Finish: High gloss
- Sound Holes: "F" holes
- Neck: Nato, "V" shape
- Neck Finish: High gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: White pearloid dot
- Scale Length: 13.7" (347.98 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic bone, 1.126" (28.6 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual action
- Hardware: Nickel plated
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with pearloid buttons
- Bridge: Height adjustable rosewood
- Pickups: Piezo (bridge) with end-pin output jack
- Other Features: Aged white bound fingerboard, aged white body binding with black/white purfling, 3-ply black pickguard, engraved tailpiece
Order this Concert Tone today!