- J23333 000001000 J23333000001000
Fender Concert Tone A52E A-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
The Concert Tone A52E A-Style Mandolin is a stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, and now, each one has been dutifull...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Upgraded design and appointments to give you more projection and complex tone.
The Concert Tone A52E A-Style Mandolin is a stellar combination in vintage looks and authentic Fender sound, and now, each one has been dutifully upgraded with all-new features. From upgraded spruce tops to reengineered asymmetrical tone bars, it's designed to deliver more projection and complex tone than ever before. Available in a classic Vintage Sunburst finish, it also boasts time-honored features reminiscent of original-era Concert Tone instruments, including blue/green pearloid acrylic "vintage nouveau" inlays.
Other features include laminated mahogany back and sides, a one-piece "V"-shape nato neck with "Concert Tone" headstock, rosewood fingerboard with 21 frets and synthetic bone nut, aged white neck and body binding, nickel-plated hardware and much more.
- Series: Folk
- Type: "A" style mandolin
- Body Material: Laminated spruce top with laminated mahogany back and sides
- Finish: High gloss
- Sound Holes: "F" holes
- Neck: Nato, "V" shape
- Neck Finish: High gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: White pearloid dot
- Scale Length: 13.7" (347.98 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic bone, 1.126" (28.6 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual action
- Hardware: Nickel plated
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with pearloid buttons
- Bridge: Height adjustable rosewood
- Pickups: Piezo (bridge) with end-pin output jack
- Other Features: Aged white bound fingerboard, aged white body binding with black/white purfling, 3-ply black pickguard, engraved tailpiece
Order this Concert Tone today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.