- J26967 000000000 J26967000000000
Fender Piha'ea Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
Piha’ea is Hawaiian for "playful," and that’s exactly what this soprano-style uke is—it’ll have you smiling as soon as you strum your first chord on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A solidly built and affordable entry-level ukulele.
Piha’ea is Hawaiian for "playful," and that’s exactly what this soprano-style uke is—it’ll have you smiling as soon as you strum your first chord on it. An affordable, yet highly playable instrument that doesn’t compromise on tone, it features an all-mahogany body with a natural finish, black neck and body binding, rosewood bridge, Fender headstock with open-gear tuners, and more. Just close your eyes and let the Piha’ea Soprano Uke transport you to the idyllic South Seas islands.
An acoustic instrument body fashioned from mahogany exhibits a pleasingly warmer and darker tone than that produced by more conventional wood combinations (which makes it ideal for acoustic blues). It also takes stained finishes especially well, which is why you’ll often see all-mahogany instruments with lovely dark finishes.
Synthetic Bone Nut and Bridge Saddle
At both ends of the scale length, modern synthetic nut and bridge saddle materials alleviate dead spots on the fingerboard and deliver pronounced tonal clarity and consistency.
Rosewood Bridge and Fingerboard
With a pleasingly dark look, solid strength, smooth feel and excellent tonal quality, rosewood is a longtime standard for crafting quality acoustic instrument bridges and fingerboards, from the mightiest jumbo guitar to the most diminutive ukulele.
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open Pore
- Body Shape: UkuleleNeck
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 17
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.31" (33 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Gear with Engraved Plates
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut® Tenor Wound C
- Gig bag sold separately
Order this fun uke today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.