- Product J18073
Fender Roosevelt CE Cutaway Resonator Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
For soulfully steely blues, look no further than the Roosevelt CE Cutaway Resonator Acoustic-Electric Guitar, a sweetly singing instrument inspired b...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vintage vibe with modern appointments.
For soulfully steely blues, look no further than the Roosevelt CE Cutaway Resonator Acoustic-Electric Guitar, a sweetly singing instrument inspired by the rich flashiness of the golden age of Hollywood. The Roosevelt's lush tone and smooth feel will take you back in time and spark your creativity, with features including a gorgeous flame maple top on a cutaway mahogany body, a special Moonlight Black Burst finish with a matching headstock, Eastern European hand-spun Continental cone, onboard electronics and more.
- Type: Resonator
- Body Material: Flame Maple Top
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Cone: Eastern European Hand Spun Continental
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 24.75 in. (628 mm)
- String Nut: Bone, 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Machines: Die-Cast Chrome
- Bridge: Spider Type with Split Micarta Saddle
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Series: Folk
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Soundholes: "F" Holes
- Cone: 9.5" European Hand Spun Continental Cone
- Pickups: Fishman Resonator Pickup (Bridge) with Powerchip Preamp
- Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele (Neck)
- Cover Plate: Chrome
- Controls: Volume (Tele Pickup), Tone (Tele Pickup), Volume (Piezo Pickup)
- Case sold seperately
Order this great looking, awesome sounding resonator today!