- K35734 000001000 K35734000001000
Fender Seaside Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
When it’s time to kick back and relax by theocean, your Seaside Ukulele is always ready withinspiring style and sound. Compact, comfortableand easily...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All mahogany ukulele.
When it’s time to kick back and relax by the
ocean, your Seaside Ukulele is always ready with
inspiring style and sound. Compact, comfortable
and easily portable, this soprano uke is ideal for
beginning players or anyone looking to add its
light, joyful sound to their music.
The slim “C”-shaped neck profile is comfortable
and easy to move around on, while the no-tie
bridge makes changing strings a breeze. Crafted
from mahogany for warm, bell-like tone, the
Seaside’s open-pore finish gives it an organic
look. The top, back and fingerboard bindings add
a touch of elegance, while the traditional 2x2
headstock is sure to appeal to uke aficionados of
Get away from the daily grind and let relaxing
waves of sound take you somewhere inspiring –
your Seaside Ukulele will be ready.
Laminated mahogany top. back and sides
Satin body finish
Sweet sound with quality wood selection. order one!
Body Shape: Soprano
Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
Body Finish: Satin
Neck Finish: Satin
Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood, Flat
Frets: 16, Vintage Style
Position Inlays: Dot
Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.375 in. (35 mm)
Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
Scale Length: 13.6 in. (345 mm)
Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Strings: Standard Soprano
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.