- H72967 000001001 H72967000001001
Fender U'Uku Soprano Ukulele
Mahogany Top Satin Body Finish
- Write a Review
Fender's soprano-style Ukulele U'Uku takes its name from the Hawaiian word for "tiny" (soprano ukes are the smallest members of the ukulele family), ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-mahogany body with soundboard bracing for bright tone.
Fender's soprano-style Ukulele U'Uku takes its name from the Hawaiian word for "tiny" (soprano ukes are the smallest members of the ukulele family), but the happiness it creates with its great sound and elegant design is "big".
Features include an all-mahogany body with soundboard bracing for bright tone, three-piece mahogany neck with 12-fret rosewood fingerboard, black body and fingerboard binding, exclusive Fender headstock shape and gold logo, open-gear chrome tuners, smooth natural satin finish and Aquila strings.
Case sold separately.
- Body Style: Soprano
- Scale Length: 13.66" (34.7 cm)
- Top: Laminated Mahogany Top
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Finish: Satin Body Finish
- Bracing: Sound Board Bracing
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut: 1.38" (35 mm), Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware: Chrome
- Number of Frets: 12
- Tuners: Open Gear Die-Cast Chrome
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Soprano C
- Unique Features: Black body and fretboard binding, Exclusive Fender headstock with
- gold screened logo, 3 piece mahogany neck and Aquila strings
- Case sold separately
Tip toe through the tulips with this tiny, yet big-sounding uke. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.