- Product K35733
Fender Zuma Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
Alluring and enticing, like the Southern California beach it’s named for, the Zuma Ukulele is an inspiring instrument. Equally at home at the beach o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Swede tone and smart look.
Alluring and enticing, like the Southern California beach it’s named for, the Zuma Ukulele is an inspiring instrument. Equally at home at the beach or the studio, this concert-sized uke is crafted from sapele, with an open-pore finish for balanced earthy tone that blends well with other instruments.
The Zuma falls between the smaller soprano and the larger tenor sizes, providing a full sound and comfortable playing experience for players with larger hands. The easy-playing 16-fret neck extends the range, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings quick and easy.
A striking abalone rosette, bound top, back and fingerboard and 4-in-line Tele headstock, stand out from the crowd with plenty of Fender vibe. Whether you’re following in the sandy footsteps of those who came before or blazing your own musical trail – the Zuma Ukulele is the perfect companion for all your creative adventures.
- Nato neck with satin finish and dot inlay
- Laminated hardwood fingerboard
- Sealed nickel tuning machines
- Four-on-a-side headstock
Order today and play right away.
- Series: California Coast Ukuleles
- Body Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood, Flat
- Frets: 16, Vintage
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.375” (35 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Nickel
- Scale Length: 15” (381 mm)
- Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Standard Concert
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.