- J41570 000001000 J41570000001000
Flight DUT 34 CEQ Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
The FLIGHT D Series offers primo ukuleles crafted from exotic woods with unique, understated appointments. The DUT 34 CEQ tenor acoustic-electric uku...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality instruments to help you start your "uke" journey.
- Flight DUT34 CEQ Ukulele
The FLIGHT D Series offers primo ukuleles crafted from exotic woods with unique, understated appointments. The DUT 34 CEQ tenor acoustic-electric ukulele features an authentic mahogany top, authentic mahogany back and sides, an okoume neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, sealed die-cast tuners, an on-board preamp with digital tuner and a laser etched rosette. A Flight D Series gig bag is included. In Europe since 1993, FLIGHT are landing now throughout North America. FLIGHT brings big tone to the light-hearted nature of the ukulele with prices everyone can afford. Let your music take FLIGHT.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Mahogany
- Neck: Okouma
- Back/sides: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard binding: Rosewood
- Body binding: Mahogany
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Machine head: Chrome die-cast
- Rosette: Laser engraved
- Strings: Aquila
- Finish: Satin
- Tuner: uk300t
The sound of the islands is never a Flight away. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.