- J41477 000001000 J41477000001000
Flight NUT 310 Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The FLIGHT N Series offers best-selling ukes with extraordinary value in playability, tone and vibe. The NUT 310 tenor ukulele features a sapele soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality instruments to help you start your "uke" journey.
The FLIGHT N Series offers best-selling ukes with extraordinary value in playability, tone and vibe. The NUT 310 tenor ukulele features a sapele soundboard, sapele back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, vintage-style tuners and an engraved rosette. A Flight D Series gig bag is included. In Europe since 1993, FLIGHT are landing now throughout North America. FLIGHT brings big tone to the light-hearted nature of the ukulele with prices everyone can afford. Let your music take FLIGHT.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: African Sapele
- Neck: Okouma
- Back/sides: Sapele
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard binding: Rosewood
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Machine head: Open geared tuners
- Rosette: Laser engraved
- Strings: Aquila
The sound of the islands is never a Flight away. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.