- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giannini CSA-2 Acoustic-Electric Cavaquinho
- Write a Review
- Product J28343
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Giannini CSA-2 Acoustic-Electric Cavaquinho is an inexpensive way to add a touch of Brazil to your music. The Cavaquinho is very popular in ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A touch of Brazil you can play.
The Giannini CSA-2 Acoustic-Electric Cavaquinho is an inexpensive way to add a touch of Brazil to your music. The Cavaquinho is very popular in Brazil and important to both samba and choro styles. It can be tuned in various ways to emulate that top four strings of a guitar, the strings of a tenor or soprano ukulele, or in its most common tuning of D-G-B-D.
- Type of Model: Brazilian Cavaquinho
- Top: Sapelle
- Back and sides: Sapelle
- Machine heads: 2+2 for Cavaquinho (metallic shaft), Nickel
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard/Fretboard: Rosewood
- Finish: Satin
- Pick-up(s): Under saddle (Piezo)
- Preamp: Giannini G2TM-C with Tuner
- Controls : 2 bands (Volume, bass and treble)
- Outputs: 1/4 jack (mono)
- Position Marks: White dots (on side)
- Frets: 19 (Nickel-silver) with zero fret
Don't samba without yours. Order today.