- 517394 000327000 517394000327000
Gibson Doyle Lawson Mandolin
- Write a Review
This Gibson Doyle Lawson Mandolin is tuned, finished, and set up precisely to Doyle's specs, and is one of the finest mandolins made. The hand-carved...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
What happens when a brilliant artist collaborates with a master luthier.
This Gibson Doyle Lawson Mandolin is tuned, finished, and set up precisely to Doyle's specs, and is one of the finest mandolins made. The hand-carved spruce top on gorgeous figured maple back and rims with a tuned parallel tone bar generates heavenly clean and resonant tone. Visual benefits include the subtle Cremona sunburst, unique floral headstock inlay, custom bound ebony fingerboard, and gold hardware. Ivoroid/black/ivoroid binding all around (even on the side of the fingerboard), including F holes for the ultimate in sweet looks. Ships in Gibson's most luxurious rectangular case.
- Solid spruce top
- Solid figured maple back, rims, and neck
- Bound custom ebony fingerboard
- Tuned parallel tone bar
- Cremona burst finish
- Gold hardware
- Ebony bridge
- Floral headstock inlay
- Pearloid tuner buttons
If you're finally ready to own the ultimate, this may be your baby. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.