- 517395 000327000 517395000327000
Gibson F-5 Master Model Mandolin
- Write a Review
The Gibson F-5 Master Model is a beautiful instrument with full, resonant, well-balanced tone and great carrying power. Finished with an ultra-thin, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Embodies the utmost skill, craftsmanship, and technical knowledge of the world's greatest mandolin makers.
The Gibson F-5 Master Model is a beautiful instrument with full, resonant, well-balanced tone and great carrying power. Finished with an ultra-thin, hand-brushed varnish and hand-applied French polish, it's the ultimate in sound and beauty. Hand-carved red spruce top on maple rims and back with tuned parallel tone bar produce tone beyond anything you've heard before. Triple body and head binding; bound ebony fingerboard; flowerpot headstock inlay; hand-engraved silver-plated hardware; reproduction ebony bridge; and pearloid tuner buttons are all the luxury Mr. Loar built into the original. It comes in Gibson's finest '20s-style rectangular hardshell case.
- Hand carved red spruce top
- Maple back and rims
- Tuned parallel tone bar
- Bound ebony fingerboard
- Silver-plated hardware
- Reproduction ebony bridge
- Flowerpot headstock inlay
- Pearloid tuner buttons
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.