- H94922 000001000 H94922000001000
Gold Tone AC-6 Composite Resonator 6-String Banjitar
- Write a Review
The AC-6 Resonator Banjo may stray a bit from the traditional wood body banjo design, but it packs a punch like no other and will stand up against an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A punchy blend of maple and composite materials for the traveling performer on a budget.
The AC-6 Resonator Banjo may stray a bit from the traditional wood body banjo design, but it packs a punch like no other and will stand up against any 6-string banjo in it's price range. The rim and resonator are molded from a composite material that is strong, consistent, and durable. Whether this is your first 6-string banjo, or you seek the ultimate travel banjo, this banjo packs more than enough heat to echo through the hills and shine in any campfire jam! Padded gig bag included.
- Maple neck
- Composite resonator
- Geared tuners
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Composite "Tone Rim"
- Includes gig bag
Put your fingers on some golden tones. Order today.
- Neck: Maple
- Resonator: Composite
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple w/ Ebony Cap; 5/8"
- Wood Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Geared
- Tone Ring: Composite "Tone Rim"
- Strings EADGBE - .010, .013, .020, .032, .042, .052
- Plating: Chrome
- Arm Rest: Vega-Style Armrest
- Pickup: Optional SMP+
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Weight: 6lb.
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Frets: 21 Medium
- Total Length: 37-3/4"
- Head Size: 11" Remo Low Crown Smooth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.