- Product 518903
Gold Tone Beard Signature Series Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
The Goldtone Beard Signature Series Resonator Guitar has a mahogany neck that provides vintage looks and great stability for serious slide work. Gorg...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Beard sound and looks at a very affordable price.
The Goldtone Beard Signature Series Resonator Guitar has a mahogany neck that provides vintage looks and great stability for serious slide work. Gorgeous mahogany back, sides, and bound top combine with a gloss sunburst finish and bound fretboard for stunning stage appeal. Authentic tone pours out of the USA-made spun aluminum Beard cone. Beard spider, sealed adjustable tuning machines with pearloid buttons, and maple soundwell complete this resonator guitar in both sound and style.
Bound rosewood fretboard
USA-made Beard spun aluminum cone
USA-made Beard spider
Sealed adjustable tuning machines with pearloid buttons
1-11/16" nut width
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.