- J25522 000001000 J25522000001000
Gold Tone BG-150F Bluegrass Banjo
- Write a Review
Gold Tone's BG-150F is a midline, full-size, bluegrass banjo with features typical of their pro models. This would also be an excellent instrument fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For that old school Americana sound and feel.
Gold Tone's BG-150F is a midline, full-size, bluegrass banjo with features typical of their pro models. This would also be an excellent instrument for players looking for a lighter weight bluegrass banjo. This instrument is the next step above their Cripple Creek models and uses a one-piece flat flange and has a full-size 14″ resonator.
Case sold separately.
Bridge: Maple bridge with ebony cap; 5/8"
Rim: Multi-Ply Maple
Resonator: 14" Mahogany
Wood Finish: Vintage Brown
Fingerboard Inlay: Hearts and Flowers
Body Binding: Celluloid
Neck Binding: Celluloid
Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
Tuners: Planetary Tuners
Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Tone Ring
Tension Hoop: Brass; Notched
Flange: One-Piece Flat Flange
Weight: 8 lb.
Nut Width : 1-3/16"
Head Size: 11" Remo High Crown Frosted
Total Length: 38-3/8"
Buy this bluegrass baby today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Mellower than standard bluegrass banjos
- scrambling eggs
Comments about Gold Tone BG-150F Bluegrass Banjo:
Very well made, wasn't a Gold Tone believer but really am now. I don't like the crack of maple on maple (resonator and rim) and the mahogany resonator mellows that out. It is beautifully made and has very nice inlay work. Arrived completely setup by Gold Tone and it was right on. Only had to tune the strings.
- Was this a gift?: