- #513391 000010000 513391000010000
Gold Tone BG-250F Resonator Banjo
- Write a Review
The BG-250F Banjo features a bell brass tone-ring, maple neck, maple rim, shoe style lugs, planetary tuners, Straight Line tailpiece, 2-way adjustabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tone that soars above the mix.
The BG-250F Banjo features a bell brass tone-ring, maple neck, maple rim, shoe style lugs, planetary tuners, Straight Line tailpiece, 2-way adjustable truss rod, and a beautiful brown vintage finish. Mother of pearl headstock inlay and snowflake fingerboard inlay are combined with a mahogany resonator.
This banjo includes Gold Tone's lifetime warranty. The BG-250F has a flange and a larger resonator for piercing tone in bluegrass music.
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Resonator: Convertible to Open Back (BG-250)
- Full-Size Mahogany (BG-250F)
- Tone Ring: Bell Brass
- Finish: Brown Vintage
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Tailpiece: Straight Line Tailpiece
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Tuners: Planetary Tuners
It's the one to pick! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.