- 513392 000010000 513392000010000
Gold Tone CB-100 Open Back Banjo
- Write a Review
The CB-100 Banjo has all the features most would desire for old time playing. A scooped fingerboard, brass rod tone ring, slightly wider neck in a ve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The CB-100 Banjo has all the features most would desire for old time playing. A scooped fingerboard, brass rod tone ring, slightly wider neck in a very reasonably priced banjo. The dowel stick attachment is actually a unique design as it surrounds a metal coordinator rod (unseen) but allows easy neck removal and a degree of adjustability. Rosewood cap on heel and wood rim match fingerboard and truss rod cover. The banjo has an engraved Gold Tone arm rest and ball style nuts for old time look and playing comfort.
- Finish: Clear Satin
- Neck: Maple
- Nut: Bone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: No Knot
- Position Markers: Inlay Dot, Goldtone logo, Shooting Star
- Rim: 1/2" Maple
- Hardware: Chrome
- Frets: 21 medium
- Head Size & Type: Remo 11" Fiberskyn or Renaissance
- Tuning Machines: Planets, Geared 5th
CB-100 Open Back Banjo
Weight: 4-1/2 lbs
Width of Neck Under Nut: 1-1/4"
Total Length: 25"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gold Tone CB-100 Open Back Banjo:
Physically the banjo seems to be well constructed and set up. The finish on this unit is very poor.It is supposed to be clear maple with a satin finish. This unit is about as dark as the rosewood fretboard. It bears little resemblence to the color of the sample. The finish is splotchy, has dried finish puddles on it and thin spots. The finish looks like it was applied by kids in a woodworking class. I have never really seen such a poor finish on a commercial instrument. I did not send it back because otherwise it seems to be a good banjo and I can live with it despite its appearance