- J25532 000001000 J25532000001000
Gold Tone CC-BG Bluegrass Banjo Starter Pack
- Write a Review
Entry-level banjos must be designed for easy learning, and the Cripple Creek 50 with Resonator and guitar-style tuners is just that. Gold Tone has t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Well-built entry-level banjo with full-walled resonator.
Entry-level banjos must be designed for easy learning, and the Cripple Creek 50 with Resonator and guitar-style tuners is just that. Gold Tone has taken their popular CC-50 model and added a full-walled resonator to suit the beginning bluegrass banjo player. Features include a hard maple neck and rim, a convertible mahogany resonator, a geared 5th string tuner, single coordinator rod, Straightline tailpiece, rosewood fingerboard, and a brass tone ring. Completely setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida.
The CC-BG includes a light-duty gig bag for easy transport.
Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
Resonator: 13" maple
Rim: Multi-ply maple
Wood Finish: Vintage Brown; Satin
Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
Neck Binding: Celluloid
Body Binding: Celluloid
Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
Tension Hoop: Steel
Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Rod
Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
Flange: No Flange/Convertible to Openback
Weight: 6.5 lb.
Nut Width: 1-3/16"
Frets: 22 Medium
Head Size: 11" Low Crown Frosted
Total Length: 38-1/4"
Gig bag included
Get started playing banjo with this fun instrument. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.