- J25536 000001000 J25536000001000
Gold Tone CC-Mini Cripple Creek Traveller Banjo
- Write a Review
The Cripple Creek Mini (CC-Mini) has similar features as the popular Gold Tone Cripple Creek line in a short-scale version. This mini banjo has a per...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fun, portable banjo for playing wherever inspiration takes you.
The Cripple Creek Mini (CC-Mini) has similar features as the popular Gold Tone Cripple Creek line in a short-scale version. This mini banjo has a perfectly straight neck and low action to maintain consistent tuning. The openback design is light and portable. The CC-Mini features an 8 in. maple rim and brass tone ring, guitar-style geared tuners, a geared 5th string tuner, it has great plunk for old time and the brass tone ring provides enough punch for bluegrass.
The CC-Mini is tuned to open C but if playing with others and need to tune to standard G, the string gauges may be changed to the following: .016, .034, .024, .019, .016.
Case sold separately.
- Neck: Maple
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8 in.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Rim: 8 in. maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Snowflake
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Wood Finish: Natural Gloss
- Nut: Bone
- Arm Rest: Vega-style
- Tailpiece: No Knot Tailpiece
- Strings: CGCEG - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- Tuners: Guitar-Style, Sealed
- Scale: 19-3/4 in.
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Nut Width : 1-3/32 in.
- Frets: 20 Medium
- Head Size: 8 in. HC Smooth
- Total Length: 28-1/2 in.
- Case/gig bag separately
Order this fun model today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.