- J25521 000001000 J25521000001000
Gold Tone PBB Paul Beard Resophonic Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Paul Beard Resophonic Bass is a great alternative instrument for bass players. More than any other traditionally shaped bass guitar, the dynamics...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A unique bass ideal for bluegrass players with the feel of a resonator and the sound of an upright.
The Paul Beard Resophonic Bass is a great alternative instrument for bass players. More than any other traditionally shaped bass guitar, the dynamics and sustain of the PBB has a remarkably similar tone to an upright bass (this is an awesome option for bluegrass bass players and any other music types who want to travel lightly but not compromise that authentic upright bass sound). Designed by Paul Beard, it features a 32″ scale, humbucking pickup and volume and tone controls. Assembled in the USA, Gold Tone uses Paul’s cone and spider design and every PBB instrument is setup with the lowest possible string action for quick up-the-neck playing.
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony insert
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Wood Finish: Antique Reddish-Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Headstock Inlay: Gold Tone/Paul Beard
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Strings: Nickel Wound - .105w, .085w, .065w, .045w
- Tuners: Bass Style Die-Cast Sealed
- Nut: Bone
- Tailpiece:4-String Dobro Style
- Plating: Chrome
- Pickup: Humbucking Pickup with Tone and Volume Control
- Scale: 32"
- Total Length: 46"
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Frets: 22
Order this one-of-a-kind instrument today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.