- J25517 000001000 J25517000001000
Gold Tone WL-250 White Ladye Openback Banjo
- Write a Review
Gold Tone’s most popular openback banjo, the White Ladye WL-250 provides a plunky yet punchy tone well-suited for old-time and folk music. This model...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Openback excellence for classic tone and vibe.
Gold Tone’s most popular openback banjo, the White Ladye WL-250 provides a plunky yet punchy tone well-suited for old-time and folk music. This model features an accurate replica of the vintage and highly sought after 3-part White Ladye tone ring coupled with a 1/2″ rim for maximum air chamber volume. Other features include a maple neck and bound ebony fingerboard with cloud inlays and frailing scoop, double adjusting truss rod, vintage heel design, Fairbanks-style headstock shape, GT Master planetary tuners, 11” Renaissance head, no-knot tailpiece, and dual coordinator rods for a solid neck fit and easy adjustment capabilities. Final assembly and a complete setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida.
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony with fingerboard scoop
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Rim: 1/2" maple
- Wood Finish: Tobacco Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Cloud
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl clouds
- Scoop: Frailing
- Head: Remo Renaissance
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: GT Master Planetary Tuners
- Tailpiece: No-knot Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Brass; Notched
- Tone Ring: White Ladye Tone Ring
- Arm Rest: Vega-Style Armrest
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Nut Width : 1-3/16"
- Frets: 28 Medium
- Head Size: 11" Remo High Crown Renaissance
- Total Length: 38"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.