- Product J06972
Gretsch Guitars G9202 Honey Dipper Special Round Neck Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
Add some color to your sound with the limited-release G9202 Honey Dipper Special. This round-neck resonator guitar has all the same features as the p...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A limited-edition model with all the right stuff.
Add some color to your sound with the limited-release G9202 Honey Dipper Special. This round-neck resonator guitar has all the same features as the popular G9201 Honey Dipper, with the additions of aged white fingerboard binding, screened headstock graphic and "Swamp Green" finish.
The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the all-new Gretsch "Ampli-Sonic" diaphragm (resonator cone). Hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminum, the Ampli-Sonic diaphragm yields an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Body Material: Bell Brass
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Body Back: Bell Brass
- Body Sides: Bell Brass
- Body Top: Bell Brass
- F Holes Sound Holes: Fender "F" Holes
- Body Depth: 3.5" (89mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 9.875" (251mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 14.125" (359mm)
- Neck Shape: Medium "V"
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635mm)
- Hardware Finish: Weathered
- Bridge: Biscuit - Ebony-Tipped Maple
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Case: Sold separately
Add some new color and sound to your blues. Order today.