- J06969 000000000 J06969000000000
Gretsch Guitars G9221 Bobtail Steel Round-Neck Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With innovation at its core, the G9221 Bobtail Steel will impress your audience with its sweet quality of tone at cutting volumes. Incorporating a sp...Read More
With innovation at its core, the G9221 Bobtail Steel will impress your audience with its sweet quality of tone at cutting volumes. Incorporating a special combination of an all-steel body with renowned Gretsch Ampli-Sonic "Spider" cone diaphragm of 99-percent pure aluminum, the Bobtail Steel offers a new tonal signature for your musical creations. Other features include a round mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, Grover Sta-Tite machine heads and Fishman Nashville pickup.
Case sold separately.
High-quality aluminum cone diaphragm and bridge plus special Fishman pickup give this resonator's amplification and tone.
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Bracing: Neck Stick
- F Holes Soundholes: "F" Holes
- Body Depth: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Body Length: 18.87" (479 mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 9.875" (251 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 14.125" (359 mm)
- Neck Shape: Medium "V"
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Steel
- Bridge: Spider - Fishman Nashville
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Fishman Nashville Resophonic Pickup; Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930's Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face
- Case sold separately
If you love the look of a traditional instrument with modern appointments, order the G9221 Bobtail today.