- Product J06966
Gretsch Guitars G9231 Bobtail Steel Square-Neck Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With innovation at its core, the G9231 Bobtail Steel will impress your audience with its sweet quality of tone at cutting volumes. Incorporating a sp...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-quality aluminum cone diaphragm and bridge plus special Fishman pickup give this resonator's amplification and tone.
With innovation at its core, the G9231 Bobtail Steel will impress your audience with its sweet quality of tone at cutting volumes. Incorporating a special combination of an all-steel body with renowned Gretsch Ampli-Sonic "Spider" cone diaphragm of 99-percent pure aluminum, the Bobtail Steel offers a new tonal signature for your musical creations. Other features include a square mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, Grover Sta-Tite machine heads and Fishman Nashville pickup.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Bracing: Neck Stick
- F Holes Soundholes: "F" Holes
- Neck Shape: Squareneck
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 2.008" (51 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Steel
- Bridge: Spider - Fishman Nashville
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Fishman Nashville Resophonic Pickup; Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930's Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face
- Case sold separately
If you love the look of a traditional instrument with modern appointments, order the G9231 Bobtail today.