The miracle of volume with a retro vibe.
When you play chunk rhythm, finger-style, bottleneck or anything else, the all-mahogany deluxe-appointed G9240 Alligator Biscuit Roundneck resonator guitar projects its distinctively swampy tones all the way to the back door of any dance hall. Like all fine Gretsch resonator guitars, the vital feature of the G9240 is the all-new Gretsch "Ampli-Sonic" diaphragm (resonator cone). Hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminum, the Ampli-Sonic diaphragm yields an impressive quality and volume of tone.
Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Non-Cutaway
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Bracing: Internal Sound-Well
- Purfling: Black/White
- F Holes Sound Holes: "F" Holes
- Body Depth: 3.5" (89mm)
- Body Length: 18.87" (479mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 9.875" (251mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 14.125" (358mm)
- Body Binding: Aged White/Black/White
- Neck Shape: Medium "V"
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid .25"
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635mm)
- Headstock: 1930's Gretsch 3x3
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Truss Rods: Double-Action Headstock Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Biscuit - Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle
- Bridge Cover: Weathered
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
Grab a Gretsch that'll make a joyful noise. Order today.