- J06970 000000000 J06970000000000
Gretsch Guitars G9455 Dixie Special Banjo
- Write a Review
The middle child in the popular Gretsch "Dixie" open-back banjo family, the all-new "Dixie Special" five-string boasts features usually reserved for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 5-string that bridges the gap between exotic features and affordability.
The middle child in the popular Gretsch "Dixie" open-back banjo family, the all-new "Dixie Special" five-string boasts features usually reserved for more expensive instruments. Fine features include a rolled brass tone ring and 24 tension brackets, 11" Remo Renaissance head, rock maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with frailing scoop and vintage-style B&D inlays, 26-3/8" scale, vintage-style "No Knot"-type tailpiece, 1-3/16" nut, geared die-cast machine heads, Vega-style armrest, nickel-plated hardware, and a beautiful amber maple matte finish. Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Maple Plywood
- Body Shape: Banjo
- Body Finish: Amber Maple Matte Finish
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft "U"
- Number of Frets: 18
- Position Inlays: Vintage B&D
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Maple Matte Finish
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 26.4" (671 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Tuning Machines: Geared Planetary
- Strings: D'Addario J61, Nickel, (.010-.023 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Rolled brass tone ring; frailing scoop at 18th fret; 24 brackets; dual coordinator rods; vintage No-Knot style tailpiece; 11" REMO Renaissance head; vintage B&D fingerboard inlays; Vega-style armrest; geared 5th string tuner.
Expand your horizons with this stylish and affordable banjo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.