- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grover-Trophy FN52 Plastic Soprano Ukelele
- Write a Review
- #J42990 000006000 J42990000006000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Grover-Trophy FN52 Plastic Soprano Ukuleles are authentic musical instruments with great sound and playability. If you’ve got a favorite uke, but wan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Available in eight beautiful colors.
Grover-Trophy FN52 Plastic Soprano Ukuleles are authentic musical instruments with great sound and playability. If you’ve got a favorite uke, but want a good quality instrument to knock around with on the beach, in the rain, or in any condition where a wooden uke might be damaged, pick up a Grover-Trophy FN52 Plastic Soprano Ukulele. Constructed of high quality and durable ABS plastic, they feature accurate intonation and metal tuning gears. Perfect for the serious musician or beginning students.
- Standard 13 in. scale
- 12 Frets
- Metal tuning gears
- Chord chart included
- Nylon strings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.