- Write a Review
Close-grained spruce top, adjustable bridge saddle and florentine cutaway.
This full-bodied H. Jimenez bajo quinto with a Florentine cutaway is designed with a well-seasoned and close-grained resonate solid spruce top with no micas. The back and sides are rich mahogany trimmed with maple and rosewood edges. It has a very comfortable neck profile with an 18-fret rosewood fingerboard with the H. Jimenez signature laser logo and the special Thunderwing rosewood adjustable saddle bridge.
All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a specially designed rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge with adjustable saddle for optimum performance, high-quality natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end as well as the H. Jimenez headstock shape and arrow rosette.
This model comes with a padded gig bag with logo.
- Bajo quinto instrument
- Florentine cutaway
- Close-grained spruce top
- Rich mahogany back & sides
- Comfortable neck profile
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 18 frets
- Adjustable rosewood saddle
- Includes padded gig bag
Enjoy sturdy construction, traditional visual appeal and a rich tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.