- J10172 000001000 J10172000001000
H. Jimenez LBQ4E El Patron Acoustic-Electric Bajo Quinto
- Write a Review
The full-bodied LBQ4E is H. Jimenez's most traditional looking bajo quinto with its 3 H. Jimenez style pearloid micas. The well-seasoned close graine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Traditional looks with modern electronics.
The full-bodied LBQ4E is H. Jimenez's most traditional looking bajo quinto with its 3 H. Jimenez style pearloid micas. The well-seasoned close grained spruce top is very resonate and responsive. The back and sides are rich mahogany trimmed with maple and rosewood edges. It has a great feel with a strong voice to punch through and be heard. The 18-fret rosewood fingerboard ends with the Jimenez signature laser logo and special "Thunderwing" rosewood adjustable saddle bridge.
The LBQ4E is equipped with a factory-installed, natural-sounding soundhole Seymour Duncan SA-1 pickup. This sleek passive no-hum design has a convenient onboard volume control and is wired directly to a strap button/end pin style jack.
All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a specially designed rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge with adjustable saddle for optimum performance, high-quality natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end as well as the H. Jimenez headstock shape and arrow rosette. All H. Jimenez bajo quintos ship with padded gig bag with logo and are covered by Limited lifetime warranty.
- Bridge: Specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge for deep booming bass response and adjustable saddle for optimum performance
- Fingerboard: Natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end
- H. Jimenez headstock and arrow rosette design
- Bracing: Special Bajo Quinto brace design pattern developed by Layo Jimenez
- Neck: Mahogany neck with a traditional comfortable bajo profile - 25 1/2" scale
- Top: Solid spruce top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back: High-quality mahogany for a crisp focused sound
- Edges: Rosewood and maple edges with purfling
- Pickup: American-made Seymour Duncan SA-1 passive pickup with a flat response to provide a traditional warm, pure uncolored natural tone with convenient on-board rotary volume control
- Soundhole pickup is factory installed with strap button style end pin jack
- Gig bag: Padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.