- Write a Review
Laminated spruce top, adjustable bridge and Fishman electronics.
The premier guitar of the H. Jimenez line has a laminated spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The fingerboard is uniquely highlighted with pinstripe binding and the comfortable 25-½ scale neck profile is topped off with an H. Jimenez headstock with ultra-smooth action gold tuners with deluxe gold-tipped white pearloid buttons. It's equipped with the special H. Jimenez design rosewood Thunderwing bridge with saddle for optimum performance.
The LG3E features a Fishman CLA-101 pickup system with built-in tuner, active preamp volume and tone controls with endpin mounted jack. All H. Jimenez instruments have a specially designed rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge with adjustable saddle for optimum performance. High-quality natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end as well as the H. Jimenez headstock shape and arrow rosette.
This model comes with a padded gig bag with logo.
- Body size: 4/4
- Cutaway: No
- Body shape: Concert
- Body depth: Full
- Top: Spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Other
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: Standard
- Shape: Other
- Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Glued-in
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 17
- Truss rod: No
- Finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Notch filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Rosette: Arrow
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Other
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Adjustable bridge
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy sturdy construction, traditional visual appeal and a rich tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.