- J07506 000000000 J07506000000000
Hohner BR72B-N Accordian
- Write a Review
The Bravo Series rugged and musically versatile instruments offer performance features previously available only in considerably more expensive instr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A chromatic model with 3 voices, 34 keys and 72 bass buttons.
The Bravo Series rugged and musically versatile instruments offer performance features previously available only in considerably more expensive instruments. A good example is the Bravo's incorporation of the T-keyboard mechanism, offering outstanding playability and ease of service.
The Hohner project team was led by the input of both accordion teachers and students regarding another important aspect of design: the instrument should be as light as possible, especially for the youngest pupils. The 48 bass accordions weigh only 4.9kg (10.8lb.), making them perhaps the lightest available instruments in their class on the market. The larger instruments are also exceptionally light.
The chromatic accordion is a very versatile instrument. The right hand operates a piano or button keyboard and can be played in all keys like the piano. The left hand operates the buttons of the standard bass. The standard bass is split into bass- and chord-rows. The playing of the right hand resembles the style of accompaniment traditionally given by a bass or rhythm guitar. Therefore the chromatic accordion player has actually three instruments available: A melodic instrument (right hand), a bass and a harmonic accompaniment (left hand) - and this for all the pitches and Keys.
- Model: Bravo III 72
- Reed plate quality: standard
- Number of notes: 34
- Class: chromatic
- Piano keys: 34
- Lowest note: G
- Highest note: E
- Voices: 3
- Tone colors: 5
- Number of registers: 5
- Standard basses: 72
- Standard bass voices: 4
- Standard bass registers: 2
- Size (height x width) 39.4cm x 18.5cm
- Weight: 7.4kg
- Straps: straps
- Case: gig bag
Strap on this piano-with-suspenders and let the good times roll. Order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.