- Product 585500
Hohner Compadre FBbEb Accordion
- Write a Review
The Hohner Compadre Accordion is a three-row diatonic accordion with a matte paint finish similar to the Panther accordion but with an adjustable bas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great value, this accordion's quality tone and distinctive look is perfect for younger players, or those wishing to stand out.
The Hohner Compadre Accordion is a three-row diatonic accordion with a matte paint finish similar to the Panther accordion but with an adjustable bass strap, a gig bag, and a set of straps. Perfect for intermediate players, or those looking to purchase a second accordion.
Every Hohner accordion is the result of over 100 years of experience in the design, construction, and manufacture of high quality bellows-driven instruments. Painstaking craftsmanship and the selection of the finest materials guarantee a consistently high standard of production. The combination of skilled workmanship and modern technology is known worldwide as the distinguishing feature of Hohner's high-end accordions and other instruments.
- Key: FBbEb
- Buttons: 31
- Notes: 62 diatonic
- Chorus: 2
- Buttons: 12
- Chorus: 2
- Size: 12" x 7-1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.