- #H86928 000004000 H86928000004000
Hohner Corona II Classic, Key of "EAD" Diatonic ACC
- Write a Review
Many accordions have been developed throughout the years but few achieve iconic status like the Corona II. It was the Corona II that started it all i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great sound, look, and build quality.
Many accordions have been developed throughout the years but few achieve iconic status like the Corona II. It was the Corona II that started it all in the three-row button accordion world. Its unique design, signature sound and quality has made this the preferred instrument a must for all styles of music around the world. The Hohner Corona II Classic is the ultimate articulation of the Corona concept.
The Corona II Classic accordion is made with the professional in mind. It is ideal for the musician who demands great quality and the signature HOHNER sound. Using the workmanship of days past, each instrument is lovingly finished in great detail.
The wooden keyboard covered with celluloid in matching colour, gives the instrument a lavish appearance, and is its most striking detail. HOHNER upgraded the current line of accordions with new adjustable bass strap and logo. The Corona II Classic comes with a gigbag and updated straps as well.
- Uncompromising quality
- Handsome appearance
- Great sound
Order now and step into a professional instrument.
Corona II Classic, Key of "EAD" Diatonic ACC
- Reed plate quality: standard
Number of buttons: 31
Button rows: 3
Number of notes: 62
Tone colors: 1
Standard basses: 12
Standard bass voices: 5
Size (height x width): 31 cm x 19 cm
Case: Gig Bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.