- #585498 000123385 585498000123385
Hohner Erica Two-Row Accordion
CF Pearl Red
- Write a Review
The Hohner Erica Two-Row Accordion is a wonderful diatonic accordion for folk music. It features two rows of treble buttons and a solid wooden housin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect accordion for Cumbia, English Country Dance, Morris Dance, Sea Chantys and American Folk Music.
The Hohner Erica Two-Row Accordion is a wonderful diatonic accordion for folk music. It features two rows of treble buttons and a solid wooden housing with celluloid finish.
Every Hohner accordion is the result of over 100 years of experience in the design, construction, and manufacture of high quality bellows-driven instruments. Painstaking craftsmanship and the selection of the finest materials guarantee a consistently high standard of production. The combination of skilled workmanship and modern technology is known worldwide as the distinguishing feature of Hohner's high-end accordion and other instruments.
- Treble Buttons: 21
- Bass/Chord Buttons: 8
- Treble Reeds: 2 sets
- Weight: 6lb.
- Size: 11" x 6"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.