- H89519 000001000 H89519000001000
Ibanez B50 5-String Banjo
- Write a Review
It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo business, but they're back with a bang ¦or is it a twang? Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ibanez returns with skill and passion to making traditional banjos.
It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo business, but they're back with a bang ¦or is it a twang? Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs. As of 2012 they're back at it, and in the Ibanez tradition, the B-50 delivers a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that won't break the bank. It features a 24-lug configuration and mahogany back and sides. The mahogany neck has a rosewood fingerboard with dot position markers. Open gear tuners lend a vintage note while keeping things in tune.
Case sold separately.
- 5-string banjo design
- 24-lug configuration
- Mahogany neck
- Mahogany back and sides
- Remo 11inch coated weatherking banjo head
- Open gear tuners
- Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Standard acoustic strings
- Natural high gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Ibanez are here to stay so leave your worries behind and pluck away. Order today.
B50 5-String Banjo
- Body Style: B
Width: 11" Circle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Tone
Comments about Ibanez B50 5-String Banjo:
I play a lot of guitar and bass. I am learning banjo now and I'm VERY happy with this B50. It stays in tune, seems well made and is bright and loud. I'll replace the strings and maybe the bridge for myself but it's really fine as it is.
I absolutely recommend this over the other banjos near this price point. (Ive tried most)