- J10241 000001000 J10241000001000
Kala Cedar Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Kala Cedar Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele is an ideal upgrade to a performance model. The cedar top features strong projection and a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Striking looks and stage-ready electronics.
The Kala Cedar Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele is an ideal upgrade to a performance model. The cedar top features strong projection and a deep tone that works in perfect harmony with the resonant Acacia back and sides.
A striking red padauk binding surrounds the cedar top, and lends a visual and aural contrast to the darker acacia. The upscale slotted headstock features a beautiful carved Kala logo, and vintage-style open tuners. And it's ready to plug in with its onboard Kala pickup and preamp.
Body size: Tenor
Top: Solid cedar
Back and sides: Acacia
Trim: Padauk and black and whilte purfling
Headstock: Slotted with acacia overlay and laser etched Kala logo
Fingerboard material: Rosewood with Padauk binding
Fingerboard markers: White dots
Side markers: White dots
Tuners: Grover all chrome open gear
Electronics: Kala UK-300TR
Kala UK-300TR pickup and preamp
Features: 2-Band EQ with Chromatic LED tuner
Input Impedance: 22 MÎ
Frequency Response: 20Hz 20KHz
Bass: +/-12dB at 100Hz
Treble: +/-12dB at 10KHz
Battery Status LED
Power Supply: 2 X CR2032 Coin Battery
Only EQ: Over 200 Hours
Tuner on: Over 100 Hours
Pickup: Omega II Piezo Cable pickup
Enjoy the elegant vibe and sweet sounds of this stage-worthy tenor. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.